With more than a decade of experience in the telecom sector, DIN has a dedicated team of experts for design and analyses of tower mounts. Analyses are done for existing and proposed towers. Mount analyses are carried out by using RISA 3D, PLS-Tower, O-Calc, AutoCAD, Excel-based calculations and ASCE online hazard tool for wind and ice load calculations. Any kind of telecom projects, you can WIN with DIN. We have dedicated teams for telecom verticals e.g. mount design & analysis, telecom construction drawings, pole loading design & analysis, etc.
STRUCTURAL MOUNT DESIGN & ANALYSIS
1) With more than a decade of experience in the telecom sector, DIN has a dedicated team of experts for design and analyses of tower mounts. Analyses are done for existing and proposed towers.
2) Mount analyses are carried out by using RISA 3D, PLS-Tower, AutoCAD, ASCE online hazard tool for wind and ice load values- to be used in equipment load excel.
3) DIN will convey the most financially savvy answer for clients, regardless of whether that be as straightforward as including changing the mount or changing the antenna positions for load balancing.
4) The designer makes the 3d structure, sections sets for materials, apply equipment, wind & ice loads than see the results weather mount is passing or failing. We have the capabilities to re-design the mounts.
5) We have done several projects for design, analysis, and re-designing of tower mounts.
STRUCTURAL MOUNT ANALYSIS METHOD
Loading – Antennas, tower-mounted hardware, pipe mounts, man weight, mount individuals
Mappings – Include height of mount, measurements of individuals, estimate/fitment area of pipe mounts, tower joint/association subtle elements, pipe mount association points of interest, mount stacking
Sufficiency Criteria – Primary and secondary members, pipe mounts, stabilizer arms, connections
Conditional Passing – Avoiding cost of adjustments by solutions which can move gear bringing about a passing analysis
Alterations – Feasibility appraisal for substitution of pipe mounts, expansion of kickers to give vertical adjustment as well as stabilizer arms to give even unbending nature, mount substitution