DIN offers GIS services for a variety of projects in the transportation sector such as long-range transportation plans, comprehensive land use plans, regional and state-wide transit plans, route restructuring etc.
Our services in this sector support policy conclusions and planning processes by providing accurate information. It can be used for traffic data collection, traffic surveys, data management and analysis, spatial and statistical analysis, and data presentation.
Our experts have spatial analysis techniques to support engineering designs, transport planning, etc. By using a combination of GIS software, databases and SPSS, we can offer complete service.
Specific GIS services include:
- Road network database specifications development
- Linear referencing systems design
- Data migration and network conflation
- Network editing tools development
- Updates Road Maps at city and country level.
- Various GIS platforms to Google Earth integration
- Road Centreline Maps for state highway systems and local roads